CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

lunes, 15 de junio de 2009

love makes no sense.


i was just fine. normal really.
looking for you, finding everything silly.

here we are. there we go.
stay with me.
you make me crazy.
and that´s just what i need.

stupid how we seem to know
seem to care
seem to dream
then we find ourselves running just into what made us scream.

parents tell us find yourselves.
teachers teach, and i just breathe.

turns out i was not normal.
turns out normal hurts more than i can tell
turns out you bring out my crazy,
and loving what´s strange...i can do that as well.

don´t need any pills
straight jackets make me hug myself.
put one yourself and we´ll love each other in an opposite kind of way.
beatifull nightmare i find myself in...
you make me crazy, and it´s just what this world needs.

so here we are.
there we go.
we´ve shown them we´re crazy...
now they´re looking for someone to blame.

enough with the sense in my world.
baby, now let´s show them insane.

1 shout outs!:

Nadie en ningún lugar dijo...

Keep on putting smiles on my face... love, crazy love, fucking crazy love.

Picturing the straight jackets couldn't help but laugh out loud, loved the picture it brought to my mind.

Who wants normal anyway?