CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

lunes, 5 de enero de 2009

go.away.

some people are just broken.
some people are just blind.
others just look around the obvious.
but none of them ever go back.


you are broken beyond repair.
i wish you were part of my past.
running in my thoughts i remember
the truth that remains only mine.

some people are just breaking.
maybe it´s all part of your plan.
hiding behind, over and under
never hellos just goodbyes.

hell knows i tried to pull you together.
ha!
heaven knows i really did try
impossible to find all the pieces
you mastered your way around lies.


i will keep my part of you, darling
you know i´ll never give it back.
call me crazy, jealous or evil..
i really don´t give a crap.

she´s not putting you back together
and hell, we know she will try
if i were nice i´d go warn her,
but that wouldn´t be fun to watch.

now please go, get out of here
and let me just hate you for this.
run away and don´t you dare linger
this hurts...why the fuck can´t you see?


some people are just broken... and between me and you, i´m not the only one.

0 shout outs!: